We take a detail-oriented approach to help you meet your retirement income goals and maximize your after-tax retirement income. Working with your investment advisors and insurance representatives, we will help you develop a personalized retirement financial model based on an accurate understanding of your current financial situation, lifestyle goals, financial objectives, investment and insurance strategies. Whether your retirement is decades away or just around the corner, our goal is to develop short- and long-term strategies that will allow you to maximize your financial opportunities and family wealth for retiring into a financially comfortable and worry-free life.
The retirement planning strategies that make sense when you are 45 do not always make sense when you are 55, 65 or older. We can assist you to monitor and revise your retirement financial plan to meet the needs of each stage of your life.
- Do You Have to File Foreign Property Reporting (Form T1135)?
- Withholding Tax for Services Rendered in Canada by Non-Residents
- Immigrants – Are You Subject to Canadian Taxes?
- What Are the Best Strategies to Handle A Tax Audit
- Are You Expecting Inheritance from Overseas?
- 2014 Tax Tips for Professionals, Self-Employed and Business Owners
- 2014 Year-end Tax Planning for Individuals
- Are You Entitled to Universal Child Care Benefit?
- Can You Split Income with Your Spouse/Common-Law?
- Salary or Dividends – How Should You Get Paid by Your Company?