We offer a comprehensive range of corporate tax services to help business owners to minimize the tax burden weighing on their businesses. We also possess the international tax knowledge and experience to help Canadian-based companies to expand their businesses outside of Canada, and foreign-based companies to invest or carry on business in Canada.
- Healthcare professionals like physicians, optometrists, audiologists, chiropractors and dentists;
- Real estate investment and development;
- Food services;
- Consumer products;
- Software and technology development; and
- Printing and manufacturing.
Corporate Tax Planning and Return Preparation
Click below to find out more about our corporate tax services.
Our corporate advisory services encompass all aspects of tax-related business planning, including:
- Corporate reorganizations and consolidations
- Planning for purchase of a business
- Planning for sale of a business
- Structured finance
- Partnership formation, reorganization and dissolution
- Debt forgiveness planning
- Scientific research & experimental development (SR&ED) tax credits and others
- Employee share ownership programs
- Real estate investment
- International tax planning
- Enhance the benefits of Small business deductions
- Strategic tax review
We work closely with legal counsel to implement the tax planning with the required legal documentation.
We also offer a full range of Canadian corporate tax compliance services to help your business meeting all the tax compliance and reporting requirements, including:
- Preparation of tax and information returns, tax elections, tax estimates and instalments, including supporting computations for safe income or foreign affiliate surplus balances, where applicable
- Advice on the benefits of tax deferral and the timing of expense claims
- Preparation of ruling requests, voluntary disclosure requests and other correspondence with federal and provincial tax authorities
- Tax audit & dispute resolution
- Do You Have to File Foreign Property Reporting (Form T1135)?
- Withholding Tax for Services Rendered in Canada by Non-Residents
- What Are the Best Strategies to Handle A Tax Audit
- Salary or Dividends – How Should You Get Paid by Your Company?
- 2014 Federal Budget Highlights
- Changes to Ontario Employer Health Tax (EHT) Effective January 1, 2014