I, Claudia Ku, and my team are dedicated to help dentists, doctors and other health care professionals across Canada to achieve their professional and personal goals. We are proactive and bring significant value and experience to help dentists, doctors and other health care professionals to manage their financial, tax and accounting affairs so that they will be able to practice their profession without distraction.
Why Choose Me as the Accountant for Dentists, Doctors and Other Health Care Professionals
- Plan ahead for your taxes – With over 20 years of experience practiced as a Chartered Accountant and a tax specialist, I have vested interest to ensure that each and every clients of my firm does not pay one single dollar more taxes than they have to, whether it is the corporate tax for their incorporated practice, or personal taxes for the dentists, doctors and other health care professionals and their families.
- Keep organized for your professional practice – We helps dentists, doctors and other health care professionals to maintain up-to-date, accurate and audit-ready bookkeeping records so that dentists, doctors and other health care professionals will have reliable information available to build credibility with their vendors, clients, lenders and professional associations to grow their professional practices. Our bookkeeping services are both reliable and affordable.
- Be financially savvy – We care about the financial well-being of each and every of all our clients. We helps dentists, doctors and other health care professionals to take control and stay on top of their finances throughout the different lifecycle stages of their professional practices (from starting, to managing, to growing, and finally to exiting a professional practice) and the different milestones of their personal life such as getting married, raising a family, and going into retirement.
Our Value Proposition for Dentists, Doctors and Other Health Care Professionals
- I believe in and commit to client relationships. At my firm, we adopt a culture of relationship. We take the time to invest in fostering, growing and nurturing client relationships and strive to develop deep personal connections with each and every of our clients.
- We have an in-depth understanding of the operational and managerial challenges and opportunities facing dentists, doctors and other health care professionals. Recognizing that the objectives of dentists, doctors and other health care professionals are as diverse as their professional practices, we focus on providing cost effective, innovative and flexible solutions that aim at improving performance, enhancing infrastructure and growing value of their professional practices on one hand, minimizing tax liabilities and maximizing personal net worth on the other hand.
- We provide quality professional services in ethical, independent and objective manner to help dentists, doctors and other health care professionals to achieve the highest level of success possible and maximize opportunities in virtually every area of their practice operations.
Comprehensive Chartered Accountant Services for Dentists, Doctors and Other Health Care Professionals
We provide comprehensive services to help dentists, doctors and other health care professionals across Canada to manage and grow their professional practices. Below are just highlights of our service capabilities in a variety of areas:
- Incorporation of professional practice
- Corporate tax return preparation and planning
- Bookkeeping assistance for keeping a set of audit-ready books of records
- Financial statement preparation
- Internal control systems
- Cost and financial analysis
- Business strategy and advice
- Tax minimization strategies
- Buy or sell of professional practice, including business valuation
- Reorganization and restructuring
- Personal tax return preparation and planning
- Personal financial planning
- Estate and trust planning